Current Jobs and Internships
We’re looking for energetic, inquisitive, versatile and self-motivated individuals who are interested in a diversified farm experience. The ideal candidates must also be passionate about good food. We love to cook and eat the food we produce. We are friendly, knowledgeable flexible and accommodating.
The successful candidate:
- will receive a weekly stipend of $100, room and board (main meal of the day) and a bonus upon completing the season at Thanksgiving.
- will be ready to learn, receive instruction and follow directions and established farm procedures
- will have creative and constructive input at appropriate times
- will own farm tasks sometimes considered to be mundane and thrive on every job well done
- will work safely, responsibly, and respectfully
- will remain positive and contribute to a cooperative work environment
- will enjoy physical challenges in various weather conditions, from April showers through July heat and frosty October days.
We want interns to have a wide exposure to sustainable food systems. You can expect to be involved in: greenhouse management, seedling production, bed preparation, transplanting, weeding, harvesting and animal husbandry.
We would hope our interns will be keen on learning how to farm organically, have the patience to work with livestock and with our customers, have a good work ethic, and have a commitment to work with us from April through to Thanksgiving.
We have accommodations as well, mostly individual trailers. We try to have a weekly bonfire (weather permitting) where we can relax, play music, etc.